Symplicity International was founded in October 2016 by Catherine Lazarock with the single goal of making telecommunications “Symple” for her clients. Since this time, she has expanded the team with project managers and partners who allow clients to experience a complete technology solution!
Technology advances are accelerating the integration of the communications and IT worlds into a cohesive, inseparable business catalyst. With so many options, the method by which busy business executives strategise, source, implement, and maintain their carrier services is more important than ever before. IT is becoming more strategic and critical in impacting an organisation’s bottom line. Companies are seeing the advantage in aligning with Symplicity Communications, Inc. to help navigate carrier and cloud services to decrease IT complexity and drive ROI. With access to so many options worldwide, Symplicity can help design any solution from top suppliers in the industry.
Top 10 Benefits of working with a supplier neutral telecom agent
- Gain access to unlimited supplier options. We can provide access to the best supplier options for your company’s needs.
- Secure a single point of contact. Our company works with the carrier and your vendors so when you have a question, concern, or an issue to resolve, you only need one phone number.
- Obtain personalised strategy and solution planning. Symplicity International has seasoned experts that can construct the perfect technology plan for your company.
- Eliminate the pressure of quota-based salespeople. Going supplier direct often means dealing with a one-track minded sales representative. Symplicity has no quotas to fill, so our recommendations are unbiased.
- Develop a long-term relationship. Carrier sales representatives frequently jump companies, while our staff is vested in our own business. No more turnover-related hassles.
- Gain a trusted advisor. Symplicity staff acts as an extension of your team, guiding you with recommendations tailored specifically to your company’s goals.
- Acquire greater leverage. Symplicity develops strong relationships with service providers, which comes in handy when negotiating contracts or resolving service issues.
- Recover lost hours. By outsourcing your telecommunications management tasks, you regain hours you would have spent strategising, vetting various providers and negotiating contracts.
- Focus on what you do best. You will be much more effective and what you already do. Adding another expert to your team will increase your peace of mind.
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology. Symplicity keeps our fingers on the pulse of evolving technologies so you can leverage the right solutions to increase efficiency and productivity.
Let us do the work for you. Contact Symplicity to set up a telecoms audit appointment. We can save you money by determining if you are paying fair market value for your services. Call us today for your free evaluation.
But here’s the best bit, our service is at no cost to you. Want to know more?
Symplicity International helps organisations strategise, source and implement custom solutions for companies. From our portfolio of approved suppliers, we will help you determine the right supplier and cloud solution for your needs. Which supplier and cloud service solutions are right for your business. Which suppliers are best for your location, your business structure, and your IT infrastructure. To help assist, we offer a complimentary cloud and supplier services review to baseline your current voice and data costs and help design and provide an overview of the cost savings or the efficiency gains available to your company. Contact us for a custom analysis tailored specifically for your organisation. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Voice services include local, long distance, toll free, and international calling.
Hosted PBX Solution
Cloud computing is shared services and a collective infrastructure in a private, public, or hybrid environment.
Internet services include the services that provide bandwidth to your business for internet traffic.
T1 Internet Connection
A network that moves information from one location to another.
- Point to Point
- Cloud Firewall
The telecommunications landscape can be confusing, time consuming and unnecessarily expensive for IT managers who don’t speak the language or fully understand the landscape. Connectivity, compliance, security, up-times and service levels are just a few variables to manage, and each metric varies from carrier to carrier and from company to company. Through our strategic relationships with 100+ carriers and suppliers, Symplicity International is your strategic partner that will help your IT department navigate through the noise, ensuring that your carrier services integrate powerfully with your IT infrastructure and business vision. Furthermore, we will be your single point of contact for all carrier service related issues for your business for the lifetime of your contract.
Symplicity staff will review your bills and services and provide recommendations to reduce costs or reach technology goals. We have access to most carriers and are familiar with technology trends to provide you with the best services to fit the needs of your business.
Our team will touch base with your staff regularly to review bills and ensure everything is still billing properly.
Once we have found a solution that fits your business, our team will guide you through the implementation of the services. We will coordinate calls with your team, carrier, and phone and IT vendors to ensure a smooth transition to your new services.
Throughout your contract, if you have any challenges with any services, our team is here to help. We will open trouble tickets with carriers and manage these tickets until the issue has been resolved.
Once the new services have been installed, Symplicity will assist with processing disconnects of any old services. This also includes a review of bills to ensure the new services are billing properly and that any disconnected services stop billing.
Our mobility team can help your company save significant time and money by managing your day-to-day cellular needs. Managing cellular services is becoming increasingly important with the growing need for employees be connected remotely.